doubleclick? bezier tweens

jlm@justinfront.net
Does anyone know anything about doubleclick html5 support ( I saw it
mentioned but don't have any details ) I wanted to try and port a rich
expandable as3 banner to canvasless javascript. Also wondered if
anyone had tried bezier tweens in javascript... I can be very creative
with over lapping of circ sine expo etc... but sometimes you need a
more complex movement, if not which tween engine should I try hacking?

Re: doubleclick? bezier tweens

tom rhodes
for bezier, TweenMax has bezierThrough which is very very handy. afaik though no-one has ported any greensock stuff yet and i haven't tried converting it. the new blitmask stuff might be handy too, very smooth in AS3 no doubt will be even better in haxe and the new stuff he's got for scrolling on touch screens is really nice too. i'd love to have all the greensock stuff in haxe but it's not open source i spose so not gonna happen.

not used the html5 in studio on doubleclick yet, but the tab is there on the preview. i would imagine it becomes active once you upload something with a canvas in. check out the docs for that.

On 1 October 2011 02:09, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know anything about doubleclick html5 support ( I saw it mentioned but don't have any details ) I wanted to try and port a rich expandable as3 banner to canvasless javascript. Also wondered if anyone had tried bezier tweens in javascript... I can be very creative with over lapping of circ sine expo etc... but sometimes you need a more complex movement, if not which tween engine should I try hacking?

Re: doubleclick? bezier tweens

singmajesty
Actuate has a bezier tween that hasn't been ported to Haxe. It was based
on one-dimension instead of two, which I think was flexible but confusing.
I plan on implementing again with an "improved API" in the near future

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:40:35 -0700, tom rhodes <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> for bezier, TweenMax has bezierThrough which is very very handy. afaik
> though no-one has ported any greensock stuff yet and i haven't tried
> converting it. the new blitmask stuff might be handy too, very smooth in
> AS3
> no doubt will be even better in haxe and the new stuff he's got for
> scrolling on touch screens is really nice too. i'd love to have all the
> greensock stuff in haxe but it's not open source i spose so not gonna
> happen.
>
> not used the html5 in studio on doubleclick yet, but the tab is there on
> the
> preview. i would imagine it becomes active once you upload something
> with a
> canvas in. check out the docs for that.
>
> On 1 October 2011 02:09, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know anything about doubleclick html5 support ( I saw it
>> mentioned but don't have any details ) I wanted to try and port a rich
>> expandable as3 banner to canvasless javascript. Also wondered if anyone
>> had
>> tried bezier tweens in javascript... I can be very creative with over
>> lapping of circ sine expo etc... but sometimes you need a more complex
>> movement, if not which tween engine should I try hacking?

Re: doubleclick? bezier tweens

jlm@justinfront.net
Joshua

I decided that it was simpler to do from scratch than to trawl through
a complex library and try to modify it, I did some research and it is
easier than I realized, I have made a simple test using feffects, I
have left some direct links for more info and extensions in the code,
you can drag the spots around.

http://divtastic.googlecode.com/hg/deploy/bezier_movement/BezierMovement.html

| guess I am using one dimension as well, seems more logical than
two.  Have you implemented the curveThru approach ( not sure its
standard so probably not ) or just the more standard cube bezier?   No
idea on the doubleclick but there are too many issues with full IE
support at moment, but maybe this example works, but probably not the
drag.  Guess I need a blog rather than bothering the list.

Cheers

;j