disable automatic plugin download

Real-2

Hello,

On the Screenweaver HX site it mentions “Unless you disable automatic plugin download, you need to distribute "zlib.ndll" as well.”

I’ve searched the archives and can’t find a way to disable the automatic plugin download.  Can somebody please help me out?  I’m planning on creating an application with the flash plug-in version 10 for a small group where they will not have an internet connection.

Thanks in advance,

Real

Re: disable automatic plugin download

Nicolas Cannasse
Real a écrit :

> Hello,
>

> On the Screenweaver HX site it mentions “Unless you disable automatic
> plugin download, you need to distribute "zlib.ndll" as well.”
>

> I’ve searched the archives and can’t find a way to disable the automatic
> plugin download.  Can somebody please help me out?  I’m planning on
> creating an application with the flash plug-in version 10 for a small
> group where they will not have an internet connection.

Compile with -D NO_SWHX_PLUGIN, and you also need to specify the flash
player dll location when calling swhx.Application.init();