creating transparent windows with screenweaver

creating transparent windows with screenweaver

Malte Dreschert-3
Hi there,

to introduce myself, my name is Malte and I am working in germany for a multimedia software company.
I am trying to create a user interface with Flash (or better haXe, since it is much better ;-) ), that consists of several independent widgets (so to speak).
That means I need to create widget like objects that do not have a standard window to run in, but are basically floating above the desktop.

Are these kinds of objects possible with screenweaver? I have seen, that there is a "transparent" attribute, but the documentation says it is not implemented yet.

Thank you very much for your help.

Malte

Re: creating transparent windows with screenweaver

Juan Delgado
I think transparent works for both Win and Mac, although I remember
Nicolas warning somebody about problems with transparent and catching
key presses on Macs?

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Malte Dreschert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
> to introduce myself, my name is Malte and I am working in germany for a
> multimedia software company.
> I am trying to create a user interface with Flash (or better haXe, since it
> is much better ;-) ), that consists of several independent widgets (so to
> speak).
> That means I need to create widget like objects that do not have a standard
> window to run in, but are basically floating above the desktop.
> Are these kinds of objects possible with screenweaver? I have seen, that
> there is a "transparent" attribute, but the documentation says it is not
> implemented yet.
> Thank you very much for your help.
> Malte

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://dandolachapa.com
http://loqueyosede.com

Re: creating transparent windows with screenweaver

Malte Dreschert-3
Ok, thanks Juan.
Do you know what pretequisites are needed to create such a window? It
did not work for me.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet