crash with swhx on mac : window.close()

guy-françois
hi,
 i need to close  a window off a swhx application.
i do it with the Window.close() methode.
 it works fine on windowsXP but crash with the MAC OS.
there is no problem if the window is closed manualy using the cross button.
Do you know this problem ?

GuyF

Re: crash with swhx on mac : window.close()

Juan Delgado
I have the same problem in HippoHX doing this:

                swhxWindow.destroy();
                swhx.Application.exitLoop();
                swhx.Application.cleanup();

Never traced back the issue :/

2009/11/1 guy-françois Delattre <[hidden email]>:

> hi,
> i need to close  a window off a swhx application.
> i do it with the Window.close() methode.
> it works fine on windowsXP but crash with the MAC OS.
> there is no problem if the window is closed manualy using the cross button.
> Do you know this problem ?
>
> GuyF

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv