cocos2d haxe

Nathan Hüsken
Hi,

I just found cocos2d-haxe: http://code.google.com/p/cocos2d-haxe/
It seems like a very good Idea.
What is the status of the project? Is it useable yet?

Do I understand correctly, that it is a wrapper for the iphone cocos2d
library? Will it also target cocos2d-android? Will it target anything else?

Regards,
Nathan

Re: cocos2d haxe

Baluta Cristian
It was my idea. I just began with cocos2d for iphone and i'd like then with minimal effort to port games to haxe then to other platforms. It may take a while to be ready though, i put it there just to be safe.

Baluta Cristian
http://imagin.ro