class diagrams for chxdoc

Ian Martins
I've loosely integrated the haxe uml generator with chxdoc.  I added a
"Class Diagram" entry to the package frame.  due to chxdoc's use of
templates this modification didn't require any code change or
recompile.  the latest HaxeUmlGen is in haxelib which includes
instructions on how to connect chxdoc to it.  it also includes an
alternate chxdoc stylesheet.

some screenshots are attached.

-Ian

umlgen2.png (30K) Download Attachment
umlgen1.png (49K) Download Attachment

Re: class diagrams for chxdoc

Danny Wilson
Just have to say, that looks totally awesome.