cl.exe not found

slenkar
I tried to run a little cpp program but got the message about cl.exe not being recognized as a command.

So I put C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\cl.exe in my system path and user path
restarted the computer but it still didnt work

(yes i did install visual studio 10 C++ express :) )

Re: cl.exe not found

Cauê W.
Hey, there is a very detailed how-to at
http://blog.touchmypixel.com/topic/hxcpp/

Look at haXe installation and setup for hxcpp

Cheers!
:)
--Caue

2010/9/10 slenkar <[hidden email]>

I tried to run a little cpp program but got the message about cl.exe not
being recognized as a command.

So I put C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin\cl.exe in my
system path and user path
restarted the computer but it still didnt work

(yes i did install visual studio 10 C++ express :) )

Re: cl.exe not found

slenkar
thanks

Re: cl.exe not found

slenkar
hmm now its saying HX_CSTRING not recognized

this is not mentioned on the touchmypixel page or anywhere else for that matter