can we add 'here' to syntax highlighting in editors.

can we add 'here' to syntax highlighting in editors.

justin_mills
I just been using 'here' not remembering it was a key word (
http://haxe.org/ref/keywords )
words such as 'switch' are color coded in FlashDevelop could editor
maintainers look to adding 'here' as well?  Thanks

is there anyway the editors could let me know that I am 'using' by
highlights maybe via the compiler would this need a change to the what
the compiler can do?

Cheers

;j

Le 21/02/2011 12:24, Pimm Hogeling a écrit :
The here keyword has actually been removed in haXe 2.07 (source).

On 21 February 2011 12:10, justin_mills <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just been using 'here' not remembering it was a key word ( http://haxe.org/ref/keywords )
words such as 'switch' are color coded in FlashDevelop could editor maintainers look to adding 'here' as well?  Thanks

is there anyway the editors could let me know that I am 'using' by highlights maybe via the compiler would this need a change to the what the compiler can do?

Cheers

;j

Ah ok we are on 2.06 at work.  But will update the keywords page atleast.