can I use thread for iphone?

m5no1
can I use thread for iphone with hxcpp?  I've add -D HXCPP_MULTI_THREADED ,but there seems have some error.

Re: can I use thread for iphone?

I have got it running in the past, so it should be possible.
But I have not compiled that way for a while so it is probably
something minor - what was the error?

Hugh

> can I use thread for iphone with hxcpp?  I've add -D HXCPP_MULTI_THREADED
> ,but there seems have some error.

Re: can I use thread for iphone?

m5no1
I have test and test,and some simple demo is work well on iphone,but same time it will cause crash,I guess may object in new thread have same problem with gc.