bitmap cause a crash on iphone

m5no1
hi~
i have just found a strange bug for nme on iphone.
if I create or load a bitmap which height is 32 and width>64, it would cause a crash when add bitmap to the stage.

like this:
var comboNumber:Bitmap = new Bitmap(new BitmapData(65,32,true,0x55ffffff));
nme.Lib.current.stage.addChild(comboNumber);

sometimes it work's well on simulator,but most time it would crash.

Re: bitmap cause a crash on iphone

Michael Baczynski-2
similar to this http://code.google.com/p/nekonme/issues/detail?id=26 ?