as3tohaxe was Adobe Alchemy

Don-Duong Quach
Do you have a suggestion as to where I could get those declarations?  I downloaded the open source Flex SDK, but haven't spent much time looking through because of other priorities.  I'll take a closer look over the weekend to see what I can find in there.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 3:22 AM, Gust <[hidden email]> wrote:
2008/11/21 Don-Duong Quach <[hidden email]>:
> While parsing as3 code,
> if I encounter something like "EventDispatcher" how could I get the type
> information for it and its methods and properties?

You could borrow API declaration files from somewhere.
I'm watching your converter to improve!

Re: as3tohaxe was Adobe Alchemy

Gustavs
http://www.matumeistari.lv/stuff/AS3.rar

Re: as3tohaxe was Adobe Alchemy

Don-Duong Quach
Oh man that rocks!  Thanks from saving me the trouble of parsing the reference docs. :)

-Don Q.