another cross-platformer, apparently

Raoul Duke
http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

graham
seem only to support windows and osx for development....

--
------------------------
Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

alexander.konotop
В Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:58:04 -0800
Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> пишет:

> http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/

Maybe it's good. But anyway it's not opensource:
http://www.monkeycoder.co.nz/Store/_index_.php

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

singmajesty
Ah, that gave me a good laugh. The horsey game is EPIC!

2011/3/3 Jordo Odroj <[hidden email]>:
> I couldn't find any good examples of the language? Am I not looking in the
> right spot?

fwiw, it is a blitz basic revamp/revival/reanimation, i think, so
that's its lineage.

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

graham
Ah, I used to quite like Blitz basic back in the day.

--
------------------------
Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,
Web Development, Backend Development, Bespoke Software Development, Open
Source Consultancy :: www.opensussex.net :: www.twitter.com/opensussex

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

tom rhodes
has anyone got to level 2 on the horse game?

--
------------------------
Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,
Web Development, Backend Development, Bespoke Software Development, Open
Source Consultancy :: www.opensussex.net :: www.twitter.com/opensussex

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

singmajesty
The first level is so epic, it would be a crime to think that you could
even top that with a second level

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:08:07 -0800, tom rhodes <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> has anyone got to level 2 on the horse game?
>

> On 4 March 2011 18:04, graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Ah, I used to quite like Blitz basic back in the day.

>> in
>> the
>> >
>> > fwiw, it is a blitz basic revamp/revival/reanimation, i think, so
>> > that's its lineage.
>> >

>> --
>> ------------------------
>> Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,
>> Web Development, Backend Development, Bespoke Software Development, Open
>> Source Consultancy :: www.opensussex.net :: www.twitter.com/opensussex

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

tom rhodes
ah, so there's no way past the big boss?

--
------------------------
Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,
Web Development, Backend Development, Bespoke Software Development, Open
Source Consultancy :: www.opensussex.net :: www.twitter.com/opensussex

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

singmajesty
use your powers to frolic

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:11:09 -0800, tom rhodes <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> ah, so there's no way past the big boss?
>

> On 4 March 2011 18:26, Joshua Granick <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> The first level is so epic, it would be a crime to think that you could
>> even top that with a second level
>>

>> On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:08:07 -0800, tom rhodes <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  has anyone got to level 2 on the horse game?
>>>

>>> On 4 March 2011 18:04, graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Ah, I used to quite like Blitz basic back in the day.

>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

Justin Donaldson-3
I beat the level, and a small toadstool informed me that the mare was in another stable... WTF?

-Justin

--
------------------------
Open Sussex :: FLOSS (Free / Libre Open Source Software) Development,
Web Development, Backend Development, Bespoke Software Development, Open
Source Consultancy :: www.opensussex.net :: www.twitter.com/opensussex

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

Raoul Duke
Dear <Deity>, Please let somebody on the haXe list actually implement
this game they've come up with, in haXe. That would so effing rock.
Thank you <Deity>.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I beat the level, and a small toadstool informed me that the mare was in
> another stable... WTF?
>
> -Justin
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Joshua Granick <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> use your powers to frolic
>>

>> On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:11:09 -0800, tom rhodes <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ah, so there's no way past the big boss?

>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

Mike Wiering
Looks like BlitzMax! Apparently it was also made by Mark Sibly, now
there is also a "Monkey Discussion" section in the blitz forums.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Raoul Duke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011/3/3 Jordo Odroj <[hidden email]>:
>> I couldn't find any good examples of the language? Am I not looking in the
>> right spot?
>
> fwiw, it is a blitz basic revamp/revival/reanimation, i think, so
> that's its lineage.

Re: another cross-platformer, apparently

David Peek
Clearly HaXe needs a monkey target :P

On 05/03/2011, at 6:18 AM, Raoul Duke wrote:

> Dear <Deity>, Please let somebody on the haXe list actually implement
> this game they've come up with, in haXe. That would so effing rock.
> Thank you <Deity>.
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Justin Donaldson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I beat the level, and a small toadstool informed me that the mare was in
>> another stable... WTF?
>>
>> -Justin
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Joshua Granick <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> use your powers to frolic

>>> --
>>> Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

tacmin

tacmin
TACMIN is an organization with Japan-Vietnam partnership providing support to enhance competitiveness and identity of Vietnamese artisan crafts for products, craft persons, skills and Traditional values, thereby hoping quality of life of the people will be improved. Please visit us by these links below; ベトナム 工芸 Vietnam crafts Designers Interior products Hanoi Souvenir Hanoi Vietnamese handicrafts お土産 ハノイ デザイナーズインテリアアイテム ハノイ TACMIN is an intermingling of English, Japanese, and Vietnamese meanings that perfectly reflects the company’s vision. In English, TACMIN is the acronym for Traditional Artisan Craft Movement with Initiatives and Network, while in Japanese it rhymes with “takumi” meaning extraordinary skill in creating beautiful objects. In Vietnamese, TACMIN combines “tac” meaning “to make” and “minh” meaning “fine.” TACMIN is the first step to realizing the vision to connect Vietnam, Japan, and the rest of the world through traditional artisan crafts.

A50-4

tieunguyet

A44-5

tieunguyet