Workaround to compile using dead-code-elimination??

Workaround to compile using dead-code-elimination??

sledorze
Using trunk features; I can't compile using dead-code-elimination.
Until it gets fixed on the trunk; does one know of a patch / workaround? (I decently cannot ship a monster to my client.. )

Thanks,
Stephane

P.S.: I *use* format (my fault; I think beauty is important) in this project

Re: Workaround to compile using dead-code-elimination??

sledorze
I repost on this as it was done over the week end..