What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

Serhiy Solovyov
Hallo HaXe night team.
What is necessary, that the team from France has arrived to Ukraine with a seminar?
What level is necessary? What colour of eyes of the translator?
How about a seminar for beginners? 2 persons without the leader? For the test.
Seminar number 3 with Leader. What do you think?
--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/

Re: What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

David Bergman
On Feb 10, 2011, at 2:05 PM, Franco Ponticelli wrote:

Hello Serhiy, are you asking for someone to teach haxe in Ukraine? That could be really interesting ... just remember that not all the haxers are french ;)

In spirit, we are.

/David

Regards,

Franco

2011/2/10 Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]>
Hallo HaXe night team.
What is necessary, that the team from France has arrived to Ukraine with a seminar?
What level is necessary? What colour of eyes of the translator?
How about a seminar for beginners? 2 persons without the leader? For the test.
Seminar number 3 with Leader. What do you think?
--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/

Re: What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

alexander.konotop
В Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:59:38 +0200
Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Hallo HaXe night team.
> What is necessary, that the team from France has arrived to Ukraine
> with a seminar?
> What level is necessary? What colour of eyes of the translator?
> How about a seminar for beginners? 2 persons without the leader? For
> the test.
> Seminar number 3 with Leader. What do you think?

Sergey, I think that at first You need enough visitors that will come
and pay. I think, at least 100 people. Because You will need to pay for
the tickets and for the time of those people who will come to Ukraine.
And all of the visitors must understand english.

Re: What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

jlm@justinfront.net
Or French!!  - anyone any idea how I learn this language? :)

Serhiy what are you trying to achive I am sure if you paid flights,
and the dev had fun in a holiday way, and only spent some of the time
talking code teaching and the other half you entertained them and they
saw the local place and stayed at your house and got a real experience
from a local sort of thing, there would be able haXe devs that would
be interested, providing you were only covering costs in terms of the
event and not trying to con them but you may need to get to know them
over skype or IRC first, cause usually these events pay good
consultancy fees, and good dev's often are busy people.  if you go for
hiring someone at the conference rate but without the usual conference
networking draws, then you will find getting 'anyone', tricky and
expensive.

What's your approach.  It might work better to visit.

Cheers ;j

On 10 Feb 2011, at 20:54, Alexander Konotop wrote:

> В Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:59:38 +0200
> Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]> пишет:
>
>> Hallo HaXe night team.
>> What is necessary, that the team from France has arrived to Ukraine
>> with a seminar?
>> What level is necessary? What colour of eyes of the translator?
>> How about a seminar for beginners? 2 persons without the leader? For
>> the test.
>> Seminar number 3 with Leader. What do you think?
>
> Sergey, I think that at first You need enough visitors that will come
> and pay. I think, at least 100 people. Because You will need to pay
> for
> the tickets and for the time of those people who will come to Ukraine.
> And all of the visitors must understand english.

Re: What is about fly to Ukraine? Test version.

alexander.konotop
В Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:59:38 +0200
Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]> пишет:

> Hallo HaXe night team.
> What is necessary, that the team from France has arrived to Ukraine
> with a seminar?
> What level is necessary? What colour of eyes of the translator?
> How about a seminar for beginners? 2 persons without the leader? For
> the test.
> Seminar number 3 with Leader. What do you think?

One more alternate: online webcasts.