Waxe State ?

jboadas
Do anybody please tell me

What is the state of waxe, a kind of sumary, what widgets are available, Im asking because wxWidgets is huge, also some tutorial how to install waxe.

Very thanks

--
Jesus Boadas

Re: Waxe State ?

Waxe has not progresses past proof-of-concept, and I do not really have the
time I would like to develop this further at the moment.
So I would not suggest using it unless you are keen to do quite a
bit of stuff yourself.

Hugh

> Do anybody please tell me
>
> What is the state of waxe, a kind of sumary, what widgets are available,
> Im
> asking because wxWidgets is huge, also some tutorial how to install waxe.
>

> Very thanks

Re: Waxe State ?

Michael Cann
Hi Hugh,

Im just looking at various methods to get a GUI for neko (im actually surprised im having this much trouble). I have tried to build and run the 01-simple waxe example however when I try to run "neko Simple.n" it spits out the error: "Could not link plugin to process (hxCFFILoader.h 67)" any idea what this is?

I saw Nicolas link to someone playing around with webkit in neko, how far along is this? Is it a viable method to do GUIs for neko?

Cheers,
Mike

On 30 October 2011 16:45, Gamehaxe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Waxe has not progresses past proof-of-concept, and I do not really have the
time I would like to develop this further at the moment.
So I would not suggest using it unless you are keen to do quite a
bit of stuff yourself.

Hugh

Do anybody please tell me

What is the state of waxe, a kind of sumary, what widgets are available, Im
asking because wxWidgets is huge, also some tutorial how to install waxe.

Very thanks

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: Waxe State ?

rammserker
Tong is making that bridge between neko and webkit. The image he presents shows a simple window with some HTML widgets working. If that is working it's pretty close to be functional. Stay alert.

Max
0 1 0 | 0 0 1 | 1 1 1