Using subclass of SocketProtocol and SocketConnection

Using subclass of SocketProtocol and SocketConnection

Gaetan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Using subclass of SocketProtocol and SocketConnection

eigenbom
Just to let you know, I have successfully used this code via the flash-js bridge.

So maybe it is a bug that exists just in the (#if flash9) parts of the code?

Re: Using subclass of SocketProtocol and SocketConnection

Simon Krajewski
Mailing list related question: How come his original message never showed up in the mailing list?

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/Using-subclass-of-SocketProtocol-and-SocketConnection-td5922281.html#a5923849

"Pending Alert: This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet."