Unatteignable function end request.

sledorze
Hi Nicolas,

Was doing continuation code today and though that being able to define that a function end cannot be reached would help a lot catch non terminaison issues (like what I did for 1 hour recently .. -_-).

Scala as a similar feature where one could define the return type of a function to be 'Nothing' instead of 'Unit' (aka 'Void').

I think it is not mandatory/urgent but could help a bit if it's possible/not too difficult to do..

Stephane

P.S.: Obviously this would also had to be defined on externs.......