URGENT: google contact

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

URGENT: google contact

Franco Ponticelli
Today I will send our application for GSOC 2011. One of the requirements since we are "small" is to be endorsed by some other "big" sponsored projects or by some "Googler".
If you have any contact of such kind can you please contact me?
Once more this is urgent since the deadline is tomorrow and I want to send the application today.

Thank you,

Franco

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: URGENT: google contact

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
Sorry, but what do you mean by "Googler" ? Does that mean getting someone in Google to put their hand up and say they think it's a good idea ? I'm in Palo Alto ATM so I'd be happy to find / go bug someone :P


Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

Touch My Pixel
http://www.touchmypixel.com/
phone: +61 3 8060 5321
_______________________


On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today I will send our application for GSOC 2011. One of the requirements since we are "small" is to be endorsed by some other "big" sponsored projects or by some "Googler".
If you have any contact of such kind can you please contact me?
Once more this is urgent since the deadline is tomorrow and I want to send the application today.

Thank you,

Franco

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: URGENT: google contact

Franco Ponticelli
Here is what the application says:

"If you are a small or new organization applying to GSoC, please list a larger, established GSoC organization or a Googler that can vouch for you here."

That's it :)

Franco

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry, but what do you mean by "Googler" ? Does that mean getting someone in Google to put their hand up and say they think it's a good idea ? I'm in Palo Alto ATM so I'd be happy to find / go bug someone :P


Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

Touch My Pixel
http://www.touchmypixel.com/
phone: +61 3 8060 5321
_______________________


On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM, Franco Ponticelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today I will send our application for GSOC 2011. One of the requirements since we are "small" is to be endorsed by some other "big" sponsored projects or by some "Googler".
If you have any contact of such kind can you please contact me?
Once more this is urgent since the deadline is tomorrow and I want to send the application today.

Thank you,

Franco

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: URGENT: google contact

Jan_Flanders
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Franco Ponticelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here is what the application says:
> " or a Googler that can vouch for you"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Googler

Jan

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: URGENT: google contact

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
OK - got it! Hitting up some contacts there ... will know in a few hours hopefully. @Franco, will email you off list if that makes sense ATM?


Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

Touch My Pixel
http://www.touchmypixel.com/
phone: +61 3 8060 5321
_______________________


On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Franco Ponticelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here is what the application says:
> " or a Googler that can vouch for you"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Googler

Jan

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: URGENT: google contact

Franco Ponticelli
Absolutely ... I've already submitted the application (without googlers) but I have 24 more hours to amend it.

Franco

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
OK - got it! Hitting up some contacts there ... will know in a few hours hopefully. @Franco, will email you off list if that makes sense ATM?



Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
_______________________

Touch My Pixel
http://www.touchmypixel.com/
phone: +61 3 8060 5321
_______________________


On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Jan Flanders <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Franco Ponticelli
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here is what the application says:
> " or a Googler that can vouch for you"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Googler

Jan

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org