TextField not show on iphone

m5no1
I have update nme to 2.06.1,I have notice that there is some update on textField.but there is some problem.
TextField is not show on my iphone device(3.1.2),but it show in simulator and ipad(3.2.1).
is any one have same problem?

Re: TextField not show on iphone

I changed the way the fonts were mapped.
Originally, I tried mapping the name like:
"times" -> /Library/System/Fonts/Times New Roman.ttf (or something like
that),
but now I try to map them to the UIFont name.
Also, the default font used to be times, but now it is the "system font"
on iphone, which I think is helvetica.
What font are you using?

Hugh

> I have update nme to 2.06.1,I have notice that there is some update on
> textField.but there is some problem.
> TextField is not show on my iphone device(3.1.2),but it show in simulator
> and ipad(3.2.1).
> is any one have same problem?

Re: TextField not show on iphone

m5no1
I just use default system font,i see both Timer NewRoman.ttf and helvetica in my iphone's /Library/System/Fonts/.