Test Swf..

sledorze
Hi! I'm looking for an animated game character swf, something to check how much can be played
on IPhone via nme's swf support.
( I really don't know how far nme swf support goes however ).

For those who want to also test it out; I've submitted a patch for gm2d, you may find attached to one of the issues.

Thanks,
Stephane

Re: Test Swf..

Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
You can download the example from here which has an animated
character: http://blog.touchmypixel.com/2009/12/net-magazine-caching-animation-in-flashas3/

On Saturday, July 16, 2011, sledorze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi! I'm looking for an animated game character swf, something to check how
> much can be played
> on IPhone via nme's swf support.
> ( I really don't know how far nme swf support goes however ).
>
> For those who want to also test it out; I've submitted a patch for gm2d, you
> may find attached to one of the issues.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephane

Re: Test Swf..

sledorze
Thanks Tarwin, exactly what I was looking for.

SO I've tried it and it crashs (meaning there's hope to fix that :) )

I'm not used to Flash format at all;
Looking at the code, it is looking for a Bitmap while reading a Shape but cannot find it.
Perhaps it has not been read because of the DefineSceneAndFrameLabelData unknown Tag.
So I've implemented it's parsing based on (http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/swf/pdf/swf_file_format_spec_v10.pdf)
to discover this swf defines no Scenes nor FrameLabels; so that was not the cause..

Any Ideas??

SWF.hx:132: Unknown tag:DefineSceneAndFrameLabelData
Called from ApplicationMain_obj::main, bin/windows/haxe/ApplicationMain.hx 4
Called from Lib_obj::create, C:\Motion-Twin\haxe\dev\nme/nme/Lib.hx 39
Called from CFunction
Called from Main_obj::main, ../../../Libs/haxe/gm2d/gm2d/swf/SWF.hx 59
Called from SWF_obj::DefineShape, ../../../Libs/haxe/gm2d/gm2d/swf/Shape.hx 165
Called from Shape_obj::ReadFillStyles, ../../../Libs/haxe/gm2d/gm2d/swf/Shape.hx 278
Called from SWF_obj::GetBitmap, ../../../Libs/haxe/gm2d/gm2d/swf/SWF.hx 188
Called from SWF_obj::GetCharacter, ../../../Libs/haxe/gm2d/gm2d/swf/SWF.hx 165
Error : Invalid character ID (51172)