TObjectDecl block not found error in hxcpp?

TObjectDecl block not found error in hxcpp?

Alex Liebert
I'm getting an error using the Actuate library when cross compiling to hxcpp.

problem code:

Actuate.tween(modal,.2,{alpha:0}).autoVisible(true).onComplete(callback(uiManager.closeModal,modal));

this fixes it:

var tweenData:Dynamic={alpha:0};
Actuate.tween(modal,.2,tweenData).autoVisible(true).onComplete(callback(uiManager.closeModal,modal));

guess its having trouble creating the dynamic object?  Let me know if there's something else I can do to identify the prob...

Thanks,

Alex

Re: TObjectDecl block not found error in hxcpp?

This looks like a bug in the hxcpp backend.
If you could report it on:
http://code.google.com/p/hxcpp/issues/list

Then you can feep up to date with fixes.

Hugh

> I'm getting an error using the Actuate library when cross compiling to
> hxcpp.
>
> problem code:
>
> Actuate.tween(modal,.2,{alpha:0}).autoVisible(true).onComplete(callback(uiManager.closeModal,modal));
>
> this fixes it:
>
> var tweenData:Dynamic={alpha:0};
> Actuate.tween(modal,.2,tweenData).autoVisible(true).onComplete(callback(uiManager.closeModal,modal));
>
> guess its having trouble creating the dynamic object?  Let me know if
> there's something else I can do to identify the prob...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Re: TObjectDecl block not found error in hxcpp?

Dion Whitehead Amago
Perhaps related to this
http://code.google.com/p/hxcpp/issues/detail?id=109&can=1&q=dionjw

Dion