SwfMill "has-been" ?

Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO
Hi,
Does anyone have another way to make a library? Because, it gets difficult sometimes to do some things, which should be easy to do. For example, importing sound seems not to work?. I don't want to load an external .mp3, i just want to import it, as I can do for any pics.
Anyway, my main question was, is there another way to compile a library?

- T.Raza -

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Robin Palotai
Hi,
You may try SamHaXe:

http://mindless-labs.dyndns.org/samhaxe

It is still in testing, so please report if you would find bugs (which could affect the swf import module most, as it is the least tested)

Thanks,
Robin

Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO írta:
> Hi,
> Does anyone have another way to make a library? Because, it gets
> difficult sometimes to do some things, which should be easy to do. For
> example, importing sound seems not to work?. I don't want to load an
> external .mp3, i just want to import it, as I can do for any pics.
> Anyway, my main question was, is there another way to compile a library?
>
> - T.Raza -

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Robin Palotai
Wah, mistyped the url. Good one:
http://mindless-labs.dyndns.org/trac/samhaxe/
Robin

Palotai Robin írta:

> Hi,
> You may try SamHaXe:
>
> http://mindless-labs.dyndns.org/samhaxe
>
> It is still in testing, so please report if you would find bugs (which
> could affect the swf import module most, as it is the least tested)
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
>

> Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO írta:
>> Hi,
>> Does anyone have another way to make a library? Because, it gets
>> difficult sometimes to do some things, which should be easy to do.
>> For example, importing sound seems not to work?. I don't want to load
>> an external .mp3, i just want to import it, as I can do for any pics.
>> Anyway, my main question was, is there another way to compile a library?
>> - T.Raza -

SwfMill "has-been" ?

Jean Christophe DA COSTA

Do you have documentation of SaM Haxe because I can't find on their
website.

Thank you.

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Gábor Szuromi
There's a Documentation button on the right-top. Maybe we should
emphasise it a bit more :)

Cheers,
  Gabe

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Ian Thomas
Clicking on it gives a forbidden link at the moment :-(

"You don't have permission to access /samhaxe/doc/1.0/ on this server."

Ian

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Gábor Szuromi<[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's a Documentation button on the right-top. Maybe we should
> emphasise it a bit more :)
>
> Cheers,
>  Gabe

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Gábor Szuromi
Corrected, thanks for pointing this out!

Gabe

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

gershon
whats up this thread's topic?
this http://haxegui.blogspot.com/2009/08/prototyping-swfmill-editor.html was posted a while back now, but still working on it, as swfmill runs here and is stable, and i believe that old horse still has a couple of laps before giving up... lack of public interest and especially threads misleadingly named like this can really get people down, and projects closed.
good luck and a nice day, gerhson.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Gábor Szuromi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Corrected, thanks for pointing this out!

Gabe

Re: SwfMill "has-been" ?

Mark Winterhalder
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 6:17 PM, gershon<[hidden email]> wrote:
> whats up this thread's topic?
> this http://haxegui.blogspot.com/2009/08/prototyping-swfmill-editor.html was
> posted a while back now, but still working on it, as swfmill runs here and
> is stable, and i believe that old horse still has a couple of laps before
> giving up... lack of public interest and especially threads misleadingly
> named like this can really get people down, and projects closed.
> good luck and a nice day, gerhson.

FYI: Daniel Cassidy is the new SwfMill maintainer, and AFAIK he's
working on the build process, so (without being able to speak for
Daniel or the project) a new official version with the accumulated
changes should be coming soon. SwfMill mailing list subscribers should
have noticed the recent activity.

Mark