Starling for Haxe?

hosey hosey
During the release of FP11 there was mention of a 2D implementation of the GPU acceleration.  I was curious if it would be good to port or if any one has started it?  i had hoped to see someone mention it on this list...so there it is.

http://www.starling-framework.org/

Re: Starling for Haxe?

jlm@justinfront.net
Hosey

I made a start on moving this class to haXe:

quite awhile back but it's probably a long way from usable

but maybe useful as a start... and I have highlight areas I suspect maybe problematic with TODO's, I can take a look at making a rough pass over Starling library if it helps with porting.

;j

On 7 Oct 2011, at 00:32, hosey hosey wrote:

During the release of FP11 there was mention of a 2D implementation of the GPU acceleration.  I was curious if it would be good to port or if any one has started it?  i had hoped to see someone mention it on this list...so there it is.

http://www.starling-framework.org/

Re: Starling for Haxe?

jlm@justinfront.net
Actually I seem to remember that the adobe utils file is actually a couple of classes... so... the link should have been...

no idea if porting it would be a problem, but it's a start.

;j