Standard JavaScript - WebGL Implementation Testing Help Please...

Standard JavaScript - WebGL Implementation Testing Help Please...

jamesbjackson
Hi Everyone,

I just been working on a quite large actually updating the WebGL support so it actually now matches the specification, I miss interpreted it before and have added support all the method overloads and have just added the missing type array specifications and additionally Canvas to support all the method overloading. I was wonder if any one is using Standard JavaScript and WebGL would help me out on testing Standard JS and WebGL support :-).

Also if you do test it would be amazing to have a hello world example to put up on github to show how use it :-D.

James

Re: Standard JavaScript - WebGL Implementation Testing Help Please...

Michael Cann
I have been dabbling with webGL and haxe recently. Ill certatintly give it a test next time I do some webGL. Where have you put the library?

On 31 October 2011 12:14, James Jackson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just been working on a quite large actually updating the WebGL support so it actually now matches the specification, I miss interpreted it before and have added support all the method overloads and have just added the missing type array specifications and additionally Canvas to support all the method overloading. I was wonder if any one is using Standard JavaScript and WebGL would help me out on testing Standard JS and WebGL support :-).

Also if you do test it would be amazing to have a hello world example to put up on github to show how use it :-D.

James

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

RE: Standard JavaScript - WebGL Implementation Testing Help Please...

Lee Sylvester

Hey Michael,

We’ve added it to haXeLib.   It’s called xirsys_stdjs.

Re: Standard JavaScript - WebGL Implementation Testing Help Please...

jamesbjackson
I justed updated the implementation in Standard JavaScript, so it now completely matches the API as I it setup wrong before it now fully updated on Haxelib "haxelib install xirsys_stdjs".. or you can see it on github here.. :-) https://github.com/xirsys/stdjs

James