Some images load but some dont

slenkar
when I go to my game online in internet explorer all the images load
but when I use firefox or opera only 1 or 2 images load,

its very strange

you can check it out at www.turnbased.in

when i run the game locally from flashdevelop all the images load

Re: Some images load but some dont

Cauê W.
SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: LoaderInfo.content: http://www.turnbased.in/isodraw10.swf cannot access http://dev.kulfun.com/iso/resources/zoomout.png8/Wind_Power_Plant_front_3x3_a3.png. A policy file is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set when this media was loaded.
    at flash.display::LoaderInfo/get content()
    at Main/initHandler()[C:\phpchess\My Dropbox\Public\socialcity\isodraw10\src\Main.hx:225]

=]

Do you have a crossdomain.xml file set properly? You maybe could try setting the checkPolicyFile flag?

Cheers!
Cauê

you can check it out at www.turnbased.in

when i run the game locally from flashdevelop all the images load

Re: Some images load but some dont

singmajesty
... and if you haven't already, you may want to install the debug versions
of Flash Player, so you'll get runtime error messages

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:16:16 -0700, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation:
> LoaderInfo.content:
> http://www.turnbased.in/isodraw10.swf cannot access
> http://dev.kulfun.com/iso/resources/zoomout.png8/Wind_Power_Plant_front_3x3_a3.png.
> A policy file is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set when
> this media was loaded.
>     at flash.display::LoaderInfo/get content()
>     at Main/initHandler()[C:\phpchess\My
> Dropbox\Public\socialcity\isodraw10\src\Main.hx:225]
>
> =]
>
> Do you have a crossdomain.xml file set properly? You maybe could try
> setting
> the checkPolicyFile flag?
>
> Cheers!
> Cauê
>
> 2010/9/9 slenkar <[hidden email]>
>

>> when I go to my game online in internet explorer all the images load
>> but when I use firefox or opera only 1 or 2 images load,
>>
>> its very strange
>>
>> you can check it out at www.turnbased.in
>>
>> when i run the game locally from flashdevelop all the images load

Re: Some images load but some dont

slenkar
thanks for the help, couple of more questions if you dont mind.

why do some images load and others dont? (in fire fox)
if its a security issue then ALL images should fail to load. weird.

How do I set the security flag?

Re: Some images load but some dont

Cauê W.
- your images should be hosted in different sites. The ones that are local or have a permissive crossdomain.xml will work fine!

Look for crossdomain.xml to know how to do it. Also the flag is set when you are loading with the Loader class:

var context = new LoaderContext();
context.checkPolicyFile = true;

myLoader.load(urlRequest, context);

cheers!

2010/9/10 slenkar <[hidden email]>

thanks for the help, couple of more questions if you dont mind.

why do some images load and others dont? (in fire fox)
if its a security issue then ALL images should fail to load. weird.

How do I set the security flag?

Re: Some images load but some dont

Baluta Cristian
What does the checkPolicyFile exactly do? Flash player is checking the crossdomain.xml anyway.
Here is a sample, you have to put it on the server where the images are.

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
- your images should be hosted in different sites. The ones that are local or have a permissive crossdomain.xml will work fine!

Look for crossdomain.xml to know how to do it. Also the flag is set when you are loading with the Loader class:

var context = new LoaderContext();
context.checkPolicyFile = true;

myLoader.load(urlRequest, context);

cheers!

2010/9/10 slenkar <[hidden email]>

thanks for the help, couple of more questions if you dont mind.

why do some images load and others dont? (in fire fox)
if its a security issue then ALL images should fail to load. weird.

How do I set the security flag?

Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

crossdomain.xml (286 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Some images load but some dont

Baluta Cristian
Update: You have to put it in the root of the domain/subdomain where the images are.

--
Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com

Re: Some images load but some dont

slenkar
yes this code does the trick thanks!

var context = new LoaderContext();
context.checkPolicyFile = true;

myLoader.load(urlRequest, context);

it makes the loader wait for the policy file before trying to load images