SmartFox ported to haXe

filt3rek
Hej all !
I'm about to port SmartFox AS3 API to haXe/NME.
Maybe someone did it yet ?

Re: SmartFox ported to haXe

Achmad Aulia Noorhakim
AFAIK no, why not just use the swc that came with SFS ? Unless there is more advantages of using purely haXed SFS API.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Michel Romecki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hej all !
I'm about to port SmartFox AS3 API to haXe/NME.
Maybe someone did it yet ?

Re: SmartFox ported to haXe

filt3rek
In fact, The swc work fine for me too, but I want to use it with cpp target...
I'll try the tool, thx ;)