Shared haxe blog

Nicolas Cannasse
Hi list,

I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
talking about haXe into one single feed.

It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)

Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
added the following blogs that I reminded :
- Hugh Gamehaxe.com
- Tony TouchMyPixel
- Michel Fil3rek blog
- my own blog

The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular
basis, although you can also talk about other things ;)

Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage
the Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,
  I can give up some control on it ;)

Re: Shared haxe blog

Tony Polinelli
hah... now we definately need more peoples blogs on there, theres just
a LITTLE too much of me yapping away atm

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Nicolas
Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
> talking about haXe into one single feed.
>
> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>
> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
> added the following blogs that I reminded :
> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
> - Tony TouchMyPixel
> - Michel Fil3rek blog
> - my own blog
>
> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular basis,
> although you can also talk about other things ;)
>
> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage the
> Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,  I can
> give up some control on it ;)
>
> Best,

Re: Shared haxe blog

Tony Polinelli
good idea though ;P

and as a reminder - people should add  blog to this list too -
http://haxe.org/com/blogs

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Tony Polinelli<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hah... now we definately need more peoples blogs on there, theres just
> a LITTLE too much of me yapping away atm
>

> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Nicolas
> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
>> talking about haXe into one single feed.
>>
>> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>>
>> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
>> added the following blogs that I reminded :
>> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
>> - Tony TouchMyPixel
>> - Michel Fil3rek blog
>> - my own blog
>>
>> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular basis,
>> although you can also talk about other things ;)
>>
>> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage the
>> Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,  I can
>> give up some control on it ;)
>>
>> Best,
>> Nicolas

> Tony Polinelli
> http://touchmypixel.com

Re: Shared haxe blog

laurence taylor
Here's a stack. I don't know if there's some overlap.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Tony Polinelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
good idea though ;P

and as a reminder - people should add  blog to this list too -
http://haxe.org/com/blogs

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Tony Polinelli<[hidden email]> wrote:
> hah... now we definately need more peoples blogs on there, theres just
> a LITTLE too much of me yapping away atm
>

> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Nicolas
> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
>> talking about haXe into one single feed.
>>
>> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>>
>> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
>> added the following blogs that I reminded :
>> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
>> - Tony TouchMyPixel
>> - Michel Fil3rek blog
>> - my own blog
>>
>> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular basis,
>> although you can also talk about other things ;)
>>
>> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage the
>> Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,  I can
>> give up some control on it ;)
>>
>> Best,
>> Nicolas

> Tony Polinelli
> http://touchmypixel.com

Re: Shared haxe blog

Nicolas Cannasse
laurence taylor a écrit :
> Here's a stack. I don't know if there's some overlap.
>
> http://disfunksioneel.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
> http://blog.disktree.net/?feed=rss2
> http://hesselboom.com/blog/feed/
> http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MindlessLabsDevBlog
> http://www.remixtechnology.com/feed/atom.xml
> http://haxegui.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Thanks, I've been adding all of these, the haxe blog looks much more
lively now :)

Re: Shared haxe blog

Benjamin Dasnois
I have mine there : www.benjamindasnois.com/rss.xml if you think it
may be interesting.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Nicolas
Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

> laurence taylor a écrit :
>>
>> Here's a stack. I don't know if there's some overlap.
>>
>> http://disfunksioneel.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
>> http://blog.disktree.net/?feed=rss2
>> http://hesselboom.com/blog/feed/
>> http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MindlessLabsDevBlog
>> http://www.remixtechnology.com/feed/atom.xml
>> http://haxegui.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
>
> Thanks, I've been adding all of these, the haxe blog looks much more lively
> now :)

DASNOIS Benjamin
http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Shared haxe blog

Robert Sköld
I've written some posts here too: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/sofa-ware

On Aug 8, 2009, at 15:44 , Benjamin Dasnois wrote:

> I have mine there : www.benjamindasnois.com/rss.xml if you think it
> may be interesting.
>
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Nicolas
> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> laurence taylor a écrit :
>>>
>>> Here's a stack. I don't know if there's some overlap.
>>>
>>> http://disfunksioneel.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
>>> http://blog.disktree.net/?feed=rss2
>>> http://hesselboom.com/blog/feed/
>>> http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MindlessLabsDevBlog
>>> http://www.remixtechnology.com/feed/atom.xml
>>> http://haxegui.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
>>
>> Thanks, I've been adding all of these, the haxe blog looks much
>> more lively
>> now :)
>>
>> Nicolas

> DASNOIS Benjamin
> http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Shared haxe blog

Robin Palotai
Here's ours:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/MindlessLabsDevBlog

Robin

2009/8/8 Robert Sköld <[hidden email]>:

> I've written some posts here too: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/sofa-ware
>
> On Aug 8, 2009, at 15:44 , Benjamin Dasnois wrote:
>
>> I have mine there : www.benjamindasnois.com/rss.xml if you think it
>> may be interesting.
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Nicolas
>> Cannasse<[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> Thanks, I've been adding all of these, the haxe blog looks much more
>>> lively
>>> now :)
>>>
>>> Nicolas

>> DASNOIS Benjamin
>> http://www.benjamindasnois.com

Re: Shared haxe blog

Nathan Rixham
quite a few on webr3.org as well; about 75% haxe related

regards!

Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
> talking about haXe into one single feed.
>
> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>
> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
> added the following blogs that I reminded :
> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
> - Tony TouchMyPixel
> - Michel Fil3rek blog
> - my own blog
>
> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular
> basis, although you can also talk about other things ;)
>
> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage
> the Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,
>  I can give up some control on it ;)
>
> Best,

Re: Shared haxe blog

Juan Delgado
I speak about a ton of things in my blog, but I have an haXe tag:

http://blog.zarate.tv/category/haxe/feed/

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM, gershon<[hidden email]> wrote:

> a good move, thumbs up
>
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Nathan Rixham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> quite a few on webr3.org as well; about 75% haxe related
>>
>> regards!
>>
>> Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all blogs
>>> talking about haXe into one single feed.
>>>
>>> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>>>
>>> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So far I
>>> added the following blogs that I reminded :
>>> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
>>> - Tony TouchMyPixel
>>> - Michel Fil3rek blog
>>> - my own blog
>>>
>>> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular
>>> basis, although you can also talk about other things ;)
>>>
>>> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to manage
>>> the Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual filtering,  I
>>> can give up some control on it ;)
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Nicolas

Juan Delgado - Zárate
http://zarate.tv
http://blog.zarate.tv

Re: Shared haxe blog

theRemix
Good idea Nicolas!

I share haXe projects in a section of my blog, not very frequently
though i believe they are substantial in that they would be haXe game
releases.

here is the rss path to that section:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/remixtechnology-on-haXe

-+> theRemix

On Aug 7, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I just finished to setup a Google Reader share so we can unite all
> blogs talking about haXe into one single feed.
>
> It's now available on http://blog.haxe.org (with a redirection)
>
> Feel free to submit me your blog if you want to be part of it. So
> far I added the following blogs that I reminded :
> - Hugh Gamehaxe.com
> - Tony TouchMyPixel
> - Michel Fil3rek blog
> - my own blog
>
> The only condition is that you have to talk about haXe on a regular
> basis, although you can also talk about other things ;)
>
> Right now, all posts are automatically shared. If someone want to
> manage the Google Reader account manually in order to do some manual
> filtering,  I can give up some control on it ;)
>
> Best,

Re: Shared haxe blog

Martijn Loots
This is great ! Thanks for the initiative.

But, is there a way to force last inserts on top ? It's a bit
happy hunting style (positive note: one indeed sees more nice
tidbits than just the most recent ones...).

TIA, grtz,
--
-Martijn    @..@    ( Martijn Loots       -  Hengelo  [NL] )
-          (`--')   ( martijn<@>cosix.com -  www.cosix.com )