Seasons Greetings, and some new haxelibs

Seasons Greetings, and some new haxelibs

David Peek
Hi Everyone,

Well it is the season for giving, and in the spirit of goodwill we have been busily preparing a couple of open source libraries to share with the haXe community.

These are small standalone frameworks that spun out of our on-going haxe development here at Massive Interactive.

In the true spirit of open source, the current documentation is rather sparse, so i've included a brief outline of both frameworks below :)

Merry Christmas!

MassiveUnit

MassiveUnit is a meta-data driven unit testing framework for cross-platform haXe development.

Features:
- cross platform - runs test harnesses in javascript, avm, avm2 and neko
- metadata driven - so no need to extend base test classes, override specific methods, etc
- asynchronous unit testing

We've also invested time creating tools around the framework to facilitate local development workflows and CI integration
- command line tool for updating, compiling and running tests across multiple targets
- output of results to standards including junit xml
- instant creation of test projects and example classes.

MassiveLib

We’ve built a few neko build tools over the last few months, including the one for MassiveUnit. There was so much in common that we decided to create a generic framework for rapidly developing command-line tools in haxe/neko.

MassiveLib augments existing haxe and haxelib APIs for working with the file system and the command line. It makes it easy to create simple yet powerful command line tools that integrate with haxelib.

--

David Peek
UI Engineering Architect, Massive

Level 2, 113 - 115 Oxford St
Darlinghurst 2010
Sydney, NSW
p +61 2 9331 8400 | f +61 2 9331 8699 | m +61 (0)432 019 291

Massive "Designing new experiences"
http://www.massive.com.au

Re: Seasons Greetings, and some new haxelibs

Juraj Kirchheim
Hey David,

sounds interesting. I might unbox the present some time soon ;)
Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

Tiana RAZAFINDRALAMBO
Merry christmas everyone !

--