Sandy Collada importer

sledorze
Anyone can elaborate on it's status?
Thanks!
Stephane

Re: Sandy Collada importer

sledorze
And away3DLite haxe one?
Thansk,
looking for a short cut! ;)

Stephane

Re: Sandy Collada importer

Niel Drummond-3
On 06/18/11 18:53, sledorze wrote:
> Anyone can elaborate on it's status?

Sandy-hx collada parser works cross-platform (like the rest of the
code), and imports a small subset of the collada spec. It isn't as
powerful as the papervision3d as3 one. Sandy development discontinued
almost two years ago (mainly due to lack of interest).

- Niel

> Thanks!
> Stephane

Re: Sandy Collada importer

Confidant
I was using Collada with Papervision at first till I found this
Blender script that exports models into native classes for
Papervision, Alternativa, Away3d or Sandy:
http://www.rozengain.com/blog/2008/01/02/export-your-blender-objects-straight-to-away3d-papervision3d-and-sandy/

Might be worth a try, depending on your workflow. It made things much
easier for me.
-Allan

Re: Sandy Collada importer

sledorze
ok thanks for the info.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Niel Drummond-3 [via Haxe] <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 06/18/11 18:53, sledorze wrote:
> Anyone can elaborate on it's status?

Sandy-hx collada parser works cross-platform (like the rest of the
code), and imports a small subset of the collada spec. It isn't as
powerful as the papervision3d as3 one. Sandy development discontinued
almost two years ago (mainly due to lack of interest).

- Niel

> Thanks!
> Stephane

http://haxe.1354130.n2.nabble.com/Sandy-Collada-importer-tp6491180p6491416.html