San Francisco Gaming Company considering haXe

San Francisco Gaming Company considering haXe

Bruno Fonzi
There is a San Francisco Start-up Gaming company currently evaluating haXe as the language of choice.
If you are in area or could help me to persuade them to adopt haXe, would love your support!

They are also hiring! If interested, contact me.

Bruno

Re: San Francisco Gaming Company considering haXe

Bruno Fonzi
I am happy to announce Organic, an Interactive Agency in San Francisco, will host a haXe meeting on Wed 10th at 6:30

We have a limited number of people we can host.
Please send me an email with your name to confirm your attendance, I will put you in the list,

The main goal of this meeting is to learn more about haXe and understand the benefits and contras in developing a game in haXe vs AS3.
I will invite some of the team members of the game company, some other flash devs interested in haXe.

Just bring yourself and some code!

Cheers,
Bruno

On Aug 4, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Alex Liebert wrote:

I'm in San Francisco...what did you have in mind?

Alex

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Bruno Fonzi <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is a San Francisco Start-up Gaming company currently evaluating haXe as the language of choice.
If you are in area or could help me to persuade them to adopt haXe, would love your support!

They are also hiring! If interested, contact me.

Bruno

Re: San Francisco Gaming Company considering haXe

sventunus
So, how did it go Bruno?
Did you manage to convince them to use haXe instead of AS3?

I'm a haXe target!

Re: San Francisco Gaming Company considering haXe

Bruno Fonzi
They are definitely very impressed! haXe is winning at the moment. However, the final decision will be done in couple of weeks.
Thanks everyone attending the San Francisco meeting.
Looking forward to the next one!