SWHX help...black screen

Ali Jaya Meilio Lie
Umm...
When i compile the samples in swhx lib, several give me a black screen.
Why?

Thanks in advance. :D

-alijaya

----
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

Re: SWHX help...black screen

Don-Duong Quach
http://haxe.markmail.org/search/?q=swhx%20black#query:swhx%20black+page:1+mid:wqbjqvcum6aabotr+state:results

Check out this thread.

-Don Q.

Ali Jaya Meilio a écrit :
> Umm...
> When i compile the samples in swhx lib, several give me a black screen.
> Why?

This is a Flash Player 10 relative issue that has been fixed on CVS.
Right now you can maximize+minimize the window to update the display.
I'll try to find time to make a release of SWHX.

Re: SWHX help...black screen

Ali Jaya Meilio Lie
Oh thanks :D
I'll try it :)