SWHX FlashPlayer 10

Jake Lewis
I've updated to the latest haXe, neko, swhx and systools, but SWHX flash app is just a black screen running under FP10.  Everything  is still good under FP9.

Any ideas?

Re: SWHX FlashPlayer 10

Nicolas Cannasse
Jake Lewis a écrit :
> I've updated to the latest haXe, neko, swhx and systools, but SWHX flash
> app is just a black screen running under FP10.  Everything  is still
> good under FP9.

Yes, I have the same problem. Right now the only workaround is to resize
the window, for example :

wnd.maximized = true;
wnd.maximized = false;

I haven't yet time to look at it, but there might be some extra window
message that needs to be passed to the Flash Player.