SVGs for user interfaces in flash and js (canvas and native)

SVGs for user interfaces in flash and js (canvas and native)

Dion Whitehead Amago
I've posted a blog about using SVGs for creating game UIs in a uniform
way for flash, canvas and browser-native.

http://dionamago.net/?p=426

This is a related blog post, my competition I guess, ha ha:

http://www.fboyle.com/blog/140/using-flash-cs5-as-a-layout-editor-for-easeljs/

Re: SVGs for user interfaces in flash and js (canvas and native)

Jonathan-17
Sounds nice, I will test it and tell you if I have any problem with it.

It will be great if we can get rid of Flash IDE, even in the scalable graphics part.