SQLite support for spod_macro?

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

Right now spod_macro only seems to work with MySQL. Is it planned to
add support for SQLite as well or would it be very hard to add (haven't
looked too deeply into the implementation)?

--
Mockey

Re: SQLite support for spod_macro?

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:22:49 -0200
Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It works for me.What support are you talking about?

There is no sys.db.Sqlite to start with.
The old SPOD implementation works with neko.db.Sqlite.

--
Mockey

Re: SQLite support for spod_macro?

Cauê W.
oh yeah, I've just remembered, I had to copy neko.db.Sqlite to sys.db.Sqlite and set the correct package. : )

But then it works!

Le 16/11/2011 17:40, Andreas Mokros a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:22:49 -0200
> Cauê Waneck<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> It works for me.What support are you talking about?
>
> There is no sys.db.Sqlite to start with.

Added on SVN (for Neko only right now).
Didn't test SPOD/Macros with it but should be quite ok.

Re: SQLite support for spod_macro?

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:44:50 -0200
Cauê Waneck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> oh yeah, I've just remembered, I had to copy neko.db.Sqlite to
> sys.db.Sqlite and set the correct package. : )

Really?
I compared neko.db.MySql and sys.db.MySql and they looked quite
different to me ...

--
Mockey

Re: SQLite support for spod_macro?

Andreas Mokros
Hi.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:46:15 +0100
Nicolas Cannasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Added on SVN (for Neko only right now).
> Didn't test SPOD/Macros with it but should be quite ok.

Thanks, will try that.

--
Mockey