SPOD macros prob

tom rhodes
Hi,

I've come up against a bit of a brick wall here as i really don't know what to do about this error...

Primitive not found : mysql5@set_conv_funs(4)

Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/db/Mysql.hx line 39
Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/db/Mysql.hx line 30
Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/Lib.hx line 33

created from this code, which is pretty much the example on haxe.org...

var mySQLConnection = Mysql.connect(
{
host: "localhost",
port: null,
user: "root",
pass: "***",
database: "spodtest",
socket: null
}
);

sys.db.Manager.cnx = mySQLConnection;
TableCreate.create(SectionModel.manager);
var section = new SectionModel();
section.name = "TestSection";
section.content = "TestContent";
section.insert();

SectionModel looks like this...

package model.spod;

import sys.db.Object;
import sys.db.Types;

class SectionModel extends Object
{
public var id:SId;
public var name:SString<32>;
public var content:SString<32>;
}

...so i think all in line with the example. is it an mysql 5 thing? i think it must be a configuration error on my part on the server or with the neko installation/version maybe? i have latest VM on the server and compiled with latest haxe (not nightly builds) and all the latest versions of the libs required by ufront.

google turns up with 3 results and none of which seem to offer me a solution. also possible that they do and i don't get it ;)

cheers,

tom.

Re: SPOD macros prob

Nicolas Cannasse

tom rhodes <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>I've come up against a bit of a brick wall here as i really don't know
>what
>to do about this error...
>
>Primitive not found : mysql5@set_conv_funs(4)
>
>Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/db/Mysql.hx line 39
>Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/_std/sys/db/Mysql.hx line 30
>Called from C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neko/Lib.hx line 33
>
>created from this code, which is pretty much the example on haxe.org...
>
>var mySQLConnection = Mysql.connect(
>{
> host: "localhost",
>port: null,
> user: "root",
>pass: "***",
> database: "spodtest",
>socket: null
> }
>);
>
>sys.db.Manager.cnx = mySQLConnection;
>TableCreate.create(SectionModel.manager);
> var section = new SectionModel();
>section.name = "TestSection";
>section.content = "TestContent";
>section.insert();
>
>SectionModel looks like this...
>
>package model.spod;
>
>import sys.db.Object;
>import sys.db.Types;
>
>class SectionModel extends Object
>{
> public var id:SId;
>public var name:SString<32>;
> public var content:SString<32>;
>}
>
>...so i think all in line with the example. is it an mysql 5 thing? i
>think
>it must be a configuration error on my part on the server or with the
>neko
>installation/version maybe? i have latest VM on the server and compiled
>with latest haxe (not nightly builds) and all the latest versions of
>the
>libs required by ufront.
>
>google turns up with 3 results and none of which seem to offer me a
>solution. also possible that they do and i don't get it ;)
>
>cheers,
>
>tom.
>--
>haXe - an open source web programming language
>http://haxe.org

You need to upgrade to Neko 1.8.2

Re: SPOD macros prob

tom rhodes
great thanks, working perfectly now :) i was sure i was on the latest neko...