Russian Godson. Tony Polinelli wrote.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Russian Godson. Tony Polinelli wrote.

Serhiy Solovyov
Tony Polinelli wrote................
I heard that Nicolas was the godson of a Russian count...
the heir to a fortune?!...
......................

What is city's name? Where was Russian Godson live?

Can You All see now, that we need April-May Meeting?!
All haxe users are interesting persons.

--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
skype:  solovyov.serhiy
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Russian Godson. Tony Polinelli wrote.

Baluta Cristian
Serhiy, do you have too much time to spare? What are this mails of yours? At least posts them in context.

2011/2/17 Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]>
Tony Polinelli wrote................
I heard that Nicolas was the godson of a Russian count...
the heir to a fortune?!...
......................

What is city's name? Where was Russian Godson live?

Can You All see now, that we need April-May Meeting?!
All haxe users are interesting persons.

--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
skype:  solovyov.serhiy
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org



--
Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Russian Godson. Tony Polinelli wrote.

Edo Rivai
Might be trolling.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Baluta Cristian <[hidden email]> wrote:
Serhiy, do you have too much time to spare? What are this mails of yours? At least posts them in context.

2011/2/17 Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]>
Tony Polinelli wrote................
I heard that Nicolas was the godson of a Russian count...
the heir to a fortune?!...
......................

What is city's name? Where was Russian Godson live?

Can You All see now, that we need April-May Meeting?!
All haxe users are interesting persons.

--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
skype:  solovyov.serhiy
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org



--
Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Russian Godson. Tony Polinelli wrote.

Jordo Odroj
Even if this is true, I don't think that this is at all relavant, or any of our business. The benefit of using forums, as opposed to mailing lists, is that you can moderate and section off content that doesn't contribute to the community.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Edo Rivai <[hidden email]> wrote:
Might be trolling.


On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Baluta Cristian <[hidden email]> wrote:
Serhiy, do you have too much time to spare? What are this mails of yours? At least posts them in context.

2011/2/17 Serhiy Solovyov <[hidden email]>
Tony Polinelli wrote................
I heard that Nicolas was the godson of a Russian count...
the heir to a fortune?!...
......................

What is city's name? Where was Russian Godson live?

Can You All see now, that we need April-May Meeting?!
All haxe users are interesting persons.

--
Сергей Соловьев

e-mail:  [hidden email]
jabber:  [hidden email]
skype:  solovyov.serhiy
mob.:    097 016-1587
site:      http://solovyovserhiy.colocall.com/


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org



--
Băluță Cristian
http://ralcr.com
http://imagin.ro

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org


--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

forum

eigenbom
Jordo Odroj wrote
Even if this is true, I don't think that this is at all relavant, or any of
our business. The benefit of using forums, as opposed to mailing lists, is
that you can moderate and section off content that doesn't contribute to the
community.
I'd also like to see a dedicated haxe forum. The current one is cool (as I expect it is written in haxe), but maybe we could upgrade to something like http://www.simplemachines.org/ ?

B
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: forum

alexander.konotop
В Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:03:56 -0800 (PST)
eigenbom <[hidden email]> пишет:

>
>
> Jordo Odroj wrote:
> >
> > Even if this is true, I don't think that this is at all relavant,
> > or any of
> > our business. The benefit of using forums, as opposed to mailing
> > lists, is that you can moderate and section off content that
> > doesn't contribute to the
> > community.
> >
>
> I'd also like to see a dedicated haxe forum. The current one is cool
> (as I expect it is written in haxe), but maybe we could upgrade to
> something like http://www.simplemachines.org/ ?
>
> B

I think it should be written in haxe. It's about goodwill.

--
haXe - an open source web programming language
http://haxe.org