RobotHaxe

David Peek-2
Hey list,

Just a quick note to let you know about RobotHaxe, a port of the RobotLegs framework to Haxe. It's early days yet, but it's at a stage where you can experiment with it at least. I've ported most of the unit test suite as well (still working my way through). The tests can be run using munit – see the README for details.

Enjoy :)
David

Re: RobotHaxe

Michael Cann
OoooooOOOoo! Nice! Checking it out now..

Looks great! Looks pretty much exactly like RobotLegs from an API perspective. I thought you said it was going to be significantly different? Not that im complaining mind you!

Will definitely have to give this more investigation soon.

On 18 August 2011 04:15, David Peek <[hidden email]> wrote:
LOL, I kill me.

On 18/08/2011, at 1:05 PM, David Peek wrote:

Hey list,

Just a quick note to let you know about RobotHaxe, a port of the RobotLegs framework to Haxe. It's early days yet, but it's at a stage where you can experiment with it at least. I've ported most of the unit test suite as well (still working my way through). The tests can be run using munit – see the README for details.

Enjoy :)
David

Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: RobotHaxe

Michael Cann
Sorry David, I just checked the archive again and it was Lee Sylvester who was talking about doing a RL port before not yourself. Sorry for the confusion.

--
Mike Cann
http://www.mikecann.co.uk/

Re: RobotHaxe

Michael Cann
Great :) Yes, I would love to see what is possible with Macros and other HaXe specific things.

I have let Stray and Joel from the RL team know about this project. They are always keen to hear about RL spreading out to other platforms.

Mike