Re: -xml compiler option.

Matthew Spencer-2
How do you generate XML type description of a directory with haXe?

haxe -xml output.xml does not work.

Thanks,
   --Matthew Spencer

Re: -xml compiler option.

Ian Martins
try adding the "-xml output.xml" to a regular compile command.  so the command includes the "-main" and "-neko" (or whatever target) and input file.

eg: haxe -xml output.xml -main Hello -neko hello.n Hello.hx

-Ian

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Alex Liebert <[hidden email]> wrote:
do you get an error or its just not there?  I seem to recall having an error and getting a solution on this board but now can't recall the details.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Matthew Spencer <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do you generate XML type description of a directory with haXe?

haxe -xml output.xml does not work.

Thanks,
   --Matthew Spencer

Re: -xml compiler option.

Matthew Spencer-2

Need to generate docs for a library. There is no main class. It would be very useful to be able to use haxe doc on a lib like this.

Thanks!

On Sep 30, 2011 1:26 PM, "ian martins" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> try adding the "-xml output.xml" to a regular compile command. so the
> command includes the "-main" and "-neko" (or whatever target) and input
> file.
>
> eg: haxe -xml output.xml -main Hello -neko hello.n Hello.hx
>
> -Ian
>
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Alex Liebert <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> do you get an error or its just not there? I seem to recall having an
>> error and getting a solution on this board but now can't recall the details.
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Matthew Spencer <[hidden email]>wrote:
>>
>>> How do you generate XML type description of a directory with haXe?
>>>
>>> haxe -xml output.xml does not work.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> --Matthew Spencer

Re: -xml compiler option.