Re : [haxe][templo] IntIter

Nicolas Cannasse
You can call a custom api method that will return the iterator.

Re: Re : [haxe][templo] IntIter

bubblebenj
I'll probably try Erazor on a further project if there is a documentation somewhere.

I'll use the custom API stuff in meantime.

Thanks

Ben

Re: [templo] IntIter

postite
you can find a source of explanation  on the Razor templating project from which erazor is based

this doc about Razor is NOT a documentation about erazor .. but you'll get the basis on how it works.

erazor differs on some points, like the @foreach(...) in Razor which become @for(...) to be closer from haxe (hscript) syntax.

this answer about setting vars from franco was usefull to me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7511457/erazor-set-variable

(...)

what do you mean by API stuff ?
just for curiosity ...

bye

postite

Re: [templo] IntIter

postite
oups the Api stuff was from nicola's answer that didn't appear in my mail client.

by the way Sparrow mail client for osx is really messing with this mailing list ... i don't recommand it.