RE: haxelegs (Update) (James Jackson)

jamesbjackson
Hi Guys,

When i talk about soon, I mean really really soon:-) And it will be released within the next couple of months, but this is all dependant on the progress of our project so I can't give you a exact date but could be a lot sooner.  Also it not a literal port of RobotLegs as it called "Cube" ;-), sorry for the "HaxeLegs" name :-( , I have been testing it hard and it's all working perfectly and currently being reviewed for possible improvements such as adding signals. BTW, we also have a completely standalone pure HaXe Dependancy Injector to boot :-D.  I can't take any o the credit as it's all Lee hard and brilliant work :-D.

As soon as me or lee have any more news we will share it with you :-).

James

RE: haxelegs (Update) (James Jackson)

sventunus
You've really got me - and a lot of other people I would think - curious by mentioning that "pure haXe DI", James.
Tell us more! :-)

Sven

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:49 PM, James Jackson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Guys,

When i talk about soon, I mean really really soon:-) And it will be released within the next couple of months, but this is all dependant on the progress of our project so I can't give you a exact date but could be a lot sooner.  Also it not a literal port of RobotLegs as it called "Cube" ;-), sorry for the "HaxeLegs" name :-( , I have been testing it hard and it's all working perfectly and currently being reviewed for possible improvements such as adding signals. BTW, we also have a completely standalone pure HaXe Dependancy Injector to boot :-D.  I can't take any o the credit as it's all Lee hard and brilliant work :-D.

As soon as me or lee have any more news we will share it with you :-).

James

I'm a haXe target!