Question about SPOD and neko.db.Manager static functions

Question about SPOD and neko.db.Manager static functions

Symphonicmind
Hi guys.
The question is basically, what exactly do the static methods "neko.db.Manager.initialize()" and "neko.db.Manager.cleanup()" do?
I mean, is like open the connection and close the connection?

If yes, I assume I must call initialize every time before doing work with a (Class extended with neko.db.Object) instance and then call cleanup.

Thanks
Jesus Fernandez

Re: Question about SPOD and neko.db.Manager static functions

Nicolas Cannasse

I've added documentation to http://haxe.org/api/neko/db/Manager