Putting haXe to wood

Dirk Uys
A while ago I promised to do a write-up on a project I did in haXe,
and I intend to make good on that promise.

Here's a link to the first post:
http://disfunksioneel.blogspot.com/2008/10/putting-haxe-to-wood.html
Please leave comments or mail me and tell me what you want me to write about.

I have no idea what the time frame for following posts will be, but
I'll try to keep it from dragging out too long.

I wish to thank the creators of haXe as well as the community for the
great tools and support I received while doing the project.

Regards
Dirk