Problem with neko MySQL

Philipp Klose
Hi,

When I try to access to my local database from a neko process running in
mod_neko or mod_tora I get the following error:

    Uncaught exception - mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql
    server : Failed to decode server handshake

    Called from neko/db/Mysql.hx line 193

When I run the file from the console everything works fine. Anybody any
idea? PHP could connect to the database without any problem.
Server: Apache 2.2.8, MySQL 5.0.51a

greetz

Philipp

Re: Problem with neko MySQL

Nicolas Cannasse
Philipp Klose a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> When I try to access to my local database from a neko process running in
> mod_neko or mod_tora I get the following error:
>
>    Uncaught exception - mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql
>    server : Failed to decode server handshake

>    Called from neko/db/Mysql.hx line 193
>
> When I run the file from the console everything works fine. Anybody any
> idea? PHP could connect to the database without any problem.
> Server: Apache 2.2.8, MySQL 5.0.51a

Try to stop Apache, remove mysql5.ndll, then restart.