Problem using neash.

Felipe
Hello, I am trying to build this tutorial that appeared on the neash website:

package ;

import flash.display.Sprite;
import flash.display.Shape;
import neash.Lib;

class Main extends Sprite
{

   public function new()
   {
      super();
      flash.Lib.current.addChild(this);

      // creating a new shape instance
      var circle:Shape = new Shape( );
      // starting color filling
      circle.graphics.beginFill( 0xff9933 , 1 );
      // drawing circle
      circle.graphics.drawCircle( 0 , 0 , 40 );
      // repositioning shape
      circle.x = 80;
      circle.y = 80;
      trace('test');
      // adding displayobject to the display list
      addChild( circle );
   }

   static public function main()
   {
      neash.Lib.Init("Simple",640,480);
      neash.Lib.SetBackgroundColour(0x334433);

      new Main();

      neash.Lib.Run();

And I am getting this error:

C:\Motion-Twin\haxe/std/neash/events/MouseEvent.hx:4: characters 0-19 : Class not found : nme.Manager
Build halted with errors (haxe.exe).

I've looked on the nme folder and there is no Manager.hx file.

I can't seem to find a way of compiling correctly.

Thanks!.

Re: Problem using neash.

Jan_Flanders

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 7:38 AM, drop shell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to build this tutorial that appeared on the neash website:

I've looked on the nme folder and there is no Manager.hx file.

I can't seem to find a way of compiling correctly.

Neash goes together with NME1. The Manager class is no longer present since NME2.
Check this forum thread for the same question and some examples:
 http://haxe.org/forum/thread/2744

Jan

Re: Problem using neash.

Matthew Spencer-2