Problem about swhx and chinese characters

Problem about swhx and chinese characters

29791555
1.When i passed some chinese characters from swf to haxe, these characters is unreadable.

2.My app had a input component, when app launch,If i input english first ,then i can input chinese characters.If i input chinese first,these characters unreadable.

I use Flex 3 and haxe 2.01.

Anyone can help me? I am newbie of haxe.
thanks.

Re: Problem about swhx and chinese characters

29791555
Now i use escapeMultiByte() and unescapeMultiByte() and System.useCodePage=true to process chinese characters , it works.
The second problem remains unresolved.