Platform agnostic chat system

Rezmason
What's a haXe-friendly chat system that's easy to set up and supports multiple chatrooms? I have a turn-based multiplayer game that needs network play. I was considering amfphp, but it isn't really a good solution for my other compile targets, like iOS and the "AJAX" target. Any suggestions?

-Jeremy

Re: Platform agnostic chat system

Dion Amago
I would also be interested in this.

Dion

Re: Platform agnostic chat system

game flash
Strophe.js might be good for what you're looking for.
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Dion Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would also be interested in this.

Dion

Re: Platform agnostic chat system

tong-2
On 11/11/2010 10:48 AM, Skial Bainn wrote:
Take a look at the hxmpp library - https://github.com/tong/hxmpp

.. hxmpp supports BOSH which emulates socket connections over http

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Swf Games Online <[hidden email]> wrote:
Strophe.js might be good for what you're looking for.
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Dion Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would also be interested in this.

Dion

[) | 5 |< † |2 3 3