PHP and Fast.innerHTML with non-English chars

PHP and Fast.innerHTML with non-English chars

Juan Delgado
Hi there,

I'm trying to parse some RSS feeds using haxigniter/PHP. For example, this feed:

http://stackoverflow.com/feeds/user/5908

Has non-English chars in the titles and when trying to parse it in PHP
using node.innerHTML, instead of getting:

"Answer by Zárate for Action Script SSH Client"

I get:

"Answer by Z<![CDATA[árate for Action Script SSH Client]]>"

And if I use innerData I get an exception:

"uncaught exception: content does not only have data"

Both work ok in Neko. Reported and sample code here:

http://code.google.com/p/haxe/issues/detail?id=115

[BTW, can't find the "Labels" box to assign to a specific platform
when reporting issues]

Cheers,

Juan

--