[PHP] Error on imports

l.potherat
Hi,

My problem is simple : I would like to organize my classes into packages. So, I created a simple tree of folders and I put the appropriate package name in my classes. Then I would like to import thoses classes in my main Index.hx class.

Here is the example :

//File User.hx
//folder /My/Admin/
package My.Admin;

class User
{
//Some code
}

//File Index.hx
//folder /
import My.Admin.User;

class Index
{
//Some code
}

When I lauch the compilation, the compilator says this :
Index.hx:6: characters 3-7 : Missing ;

Anyone knows where is the error ?

Thanks,
Léonard

Re: [PHP] Error on imports

Ali Jaya Meilio Lie
Hmmm... I think the package name should be lowercase on its first letter.
Hope it helps.

----
Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

Re : [PHP] Error on imports

l.potherat
Hmmm you are right !

Thanks a lot !

I will remember this constraint in the future.