P5Nitro update: 1-liner install + example session

P5Nitro update: 1-liner install + example session

davidedc
Hi All,

just thought to share the progress on P5Nitro.

I built a little interactive console around it - so now you can type processing code directly. A little fun thing.

OSX and Linux installation is now a single shell command away. It installs everything: haxe, java, processing - everything. See simple instructions and an example of how it works here:

It runs in Guest mode as well - so no admin rights are needed for any install, which I'm particularly proud of.

(In fact, if you have complex haxe setups, I would advise to try it in a Guest session - I don't wont it to mess up your configuration!)

Let me know if it works for you...

Cheers,
Davide