Node.js module externs

Dion Whitehead Amago
I don't think it's worth creating a haxelib for every separate node.js
module extern (since most are just a single file), so I've created a
haxelib that collects all that I've created so far.  Feel free to
contribute.

http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs_externs

Dion

Re: Node.js module externs

Andy Li
Why not merge them into http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs?
Have you contacted cloudshift (Ritchie Turner) about it?

Best,
Andy

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Dion Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think it's worth creating a haxelib for every separate node.js
module extern (since most are just a single file), so I've created a
haxelib that collects all that I've created so far.  Feel free to
contribute.

http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs_externs

Dion

Re: Node.js module externs

Andy Li
I mean, it is quite confusing that I found 3 github repos related to haxe/nodejs:

https://github.com/dionjwa/nodejs_externs

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Why not merge them into http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs?
Have you contacted cloudshift (Ritchie Turner) about it?

Best,
Andy

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Dion Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think it's worth creating a haxelib for every separate node.js
module extern (since most are just a single file), so I've created a
haxelib that collects all that I've created so far.  Feel free to
contribute.

http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs_externs

Dion

Re: Node.js module externs

Dion Whitehead Amago
That's very true.  Ritchie, do you want to merge these?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I mean, it is quite confusing that I found 3 github repos related to
> haxe/nodejs:
> https://github.com/cloudshift/hx-node (guess it is the successor of
> https://github.com/blackdog66/bdog-node)
> https://github.com/tong/hxnodejs
> https://github.com/dionjwa/nodejs_externs
>
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Andy Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Why not merge them into http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs?
>> Have you contacted cloudshift (Ritchie Turner) about it?
>> Best,
>> Andy
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Dion Amago <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't think it's worth creating a haxelib for every separate node.js
>>> module extern (since most are just a single file), so I've created a
>>> haxelib that collects all that I've created so far.  Feel free to
>>> contribute.
>>>
>>> http://lib.haxe.org/p/nodejs_externs
>>>
>>> Dion

Re: Node.js module externs

blackdog

the nodejs lib is the raw api and as such i won't include anything else
in it,

as to the confusion of haxe nodejs on github, my canonical is the
github.com/cloudshift i'll remove the blackdog version , I can't speak
for tong's fork.

bd

--
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci